Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] 08 Jun 2011 WS-Calendar TC call canceled

Thanks, Gershon, for keeping on top of this.

I expect that as usual, any comments will appear at the last minute, i.e., shortly before the next meeting. I will be in the air during the next meeting, and cannot chair that meeting. I welcome suggestions and proposal for that week.

Thanks

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu