Subject: PIM comments and next steps

I'd like to solicit comments on the draft WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (really, a more abstract model) that we discussed last week.

The only change I've suggested is to make the "attach" cardinality 0..1 rather than 1.

Suggestions welcome on the list.

I'm happy to write this up more formally? We'd need a title and a template from TC Admin.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox