Subject: vcard-resource draft

In relation to someof the discussions we've had over the last few weeks...

The draft for vcard-resource has been submitted to the ietf and is located at

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cal-resource-vcard-00 vCard representation of resources for calendaring and scheduling services

This is a redrafting of our previous drafts which included the ldap mappings for each property.

This draft removes those mappings which will appear in some other form and is solely a way to represent resources in vcard.

As the title suggests the main point is how to represent resources in vcard so they can be used for calendar scheduling.

--

Mike Douglass                           douglm@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer