Subject: RE: WS-Calendar tomorrow?

With two down already, we may well have trouble getting quorum. Yesterday was a holiday in the US, and many, many take advantage of it to create a 5-day weekend.

tc

"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."   - George Orwell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu