Subject: New Rules & WS-Calendar

The sole change to SOAP was a single sentence that is meaningless in SOAP but that was part of REST.

Under the new rules, can we ballot sending the updated CSD for SOAP directly to Committee Specification? If we wait until tomorrow?

(Note to TC members, as of August 1, trivial editorial changes do not necessarily require another public review)

Thanks

tc

"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming."
-Pablo Neruda.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com