Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] Meeting today? Shows in the calendar as a "regular meeting"

Hi all,

My apologies for not updating the WS-Calendar Kavi calendar entries more timely.

At our 13/July meeting we agreed to the following meeting schedule:

- a meeting on 03/aug

- no further meetings during august due to holidays and few agenda items

- continue with our regular schedule per 07/sep.

I’ve updated Kavi now to reflect what we agreed on.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen