Subject: CalConnect is returning to Europe - October 1-5, Zürich, Switzerland

Dear Colleagues,

CalConnect , The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium, is delighted to announce that its next event, CalConnect XXV, will be hosted by Google in Zürich, Swttzerland, the week of October 1-5, 2012.  We would like to invite everyone, especially our European colleagues, to join us.

This will be the the second full CalConnect event in Europe, following our very successful first such event last October in Prague.  The week will feature an Interoperability Test Event, a Technical Conference, plus additional workshops and seminars.  We are offering a one-time, very reduced registration fee for non-members to participate in both the IOP Test Event and the Roundtable Technical Conference of only $350 per person.

If you are interested in calendaring, or would like to participate in the interoperability testing or the technical seminar, and in particular if you are based in Europe, here's your chance to participate and find out more about what we do and whether you want to be involved.  Our host, Google, will participate in both the interoperability test event and the technical conference.

To see the full logistics page, schedule, etc. please see http://www.calconnect.org/calconnect25.shtml.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and please consider joining us.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium