Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] PROPOSED AGENDA - Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC - 01 March 2013

Regrets for today.

Planning on a new, improved PIM draft prior to the next meeting, and hoping for enough time for a review and update cycle before.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

On 3/1/13 2:40 AM, Gershon Janssen wrote:
Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC
01 March 2013, 12:00pm ET, 06:00pm CET

Call-In Information:

Denmark: +45 69 91 88 70
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 385
New Zealand: +64 (0) 4 974 7216
Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3314 55
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 318 4725
United States: +1-626-521-0010

Access Code: 114-622-898

No need for an audio PIN

Thanks to LONMARK for the conference call support.

DEFAULT AGENDA

0. Roll call, Agenda review

1. Approval of minutes

* 15 February 2013

2. FYI / announcements from Chair, Secretary, Liaison

3. Discussion

* Action item review
* Meeting schedule / problematic dates
The following meeting dates seem to be problematic. Let's discuss what to do with those.
This is also a good time to indicate other possible conflicts with our meeting schedule.

March 29: Good Friday
July 5: day after US Independence Day and a frequent holiday

* Support for the Concept of Availability in Queries [Mike]
At the CalConnect consensus scheduling workshop one month ago it was clear that availability is an important concept and we may need to talk about supporting this kind of query.

* Streams
- PR closed.
- Streams conformance.

* PIM
Too early for discussion, but all are encouraged to provide comments.

4. Any Other Business?

5. Adjourn

---

Regards,