Subject: Agenda this week? Updates on PIM and LinkType

I've been finishing up other work (papers and workshops) and haven't yet updated the PIM document. I've set aside several days the end of next week to finish the update - examples, how to map to the WS-Calendar PSM, and more.

Specifically pending is the writeup of the LinkType, and the mapping of the PIM to the WS-Calendar PSM (

This is also in partial fulfillment of a request from the ASHRAE/NEMA SPC201 committee for clear examples; this should probably become part of a Committee Note.

See the attached PIM example diagram (UML Object Diagram) and the latest PIM UML with the more generic Reference.  That PIM reference (LinkType with only a reference string included) is mapped to the LinkType (URI, UID, reference) in WS-Calendar 1.0 PSM.

Toby, does this do what you wanted for Streams for the next revision? In Streams the reference becomes a sequence number/integer.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox