Subject: Calling notes from 6 December workshop meeting

Hi all,

At our 6 December ws-calendar workshop meeting we had a short discussion on status and progress:

---
* Proposal to have or next formal meeting on 20/December, as it is currently scheduled

* Items for next meeting:

- writeup of the LinkType, and the mapping of the PIM to the WS-Calendar PSM [Bill]

- PIM update includes Finishing the document, example of PIM-PSM mapping for WS-Calendar 1.0 (PSM) [Bill]
  (Streams PIM - PSM mapping in Streams document)

Document expected in 1.5 week which will allow some time for review before the next meeting.

* This will enable:

- feeds into Streams for the next revision [Toby]

---

As we have not made sufficient progress on those items, I believe we should cancel our 20/December meeting.

We also had a discussion on the date for restarting the ws-calendar work again, namely on 3/Jan, 10/Jan or 17/Jan. The idea is to have materials ready for discussion and preferably a quorate meeting in order to vote on items. The objective is to get the PIM out for a Public Review. Toby already setup a new series of calls for 2014, starting from 3/Jan.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen