Subject: PIM has finished Public Review - next steps for Sept 26 meeting

The public review has ended with no comments received.

I will be drafting and posting the motion to move the PIM to Committee Specification (we have to ask for a Special Majority Ballot, and should do it at this week's meeting).

We can also update references as part of the motions, without changing the draft - TC Admin updates when publishing.

So if any references need updating or correcting, now is the time. Please either post a Jira item or send a note to the list.  The CSPRD03 Specification is at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-calendar/ws-calendar-pim/v1.0/csprd03/ws-calendar-pim-v1.0-csprd03.pdf .

I'd estimate that voting on the motions should take 10-15 minutes; we need a majority of voting members attending to approve the request for the electronic approval ballot.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox