Subject: One short motion for WS-Calendar today

So far as I know only Michael of our voting members may not make it.

I expect this meeting to be quite short.

Gershon - are there any other agenda items?

Here's the plain text of just the motion in case you haven't downloaded the Word doc:

Motions on PIM Committee Specification

MOTION 1:

I move that the OASIS WS-Calendar TC direct its Chair to request a Special Majority Ballot to approve OASIS WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 Committee Specification / Public Review Draft 03 and its associated artifacts packaged together at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-calendar/ws-calendar-pim/v1.0/csprd03/ws-calendar-pim-v1.0-csprd03.zip as WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01. We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

We further direct that the PDF version of the specification is authoritative, the XMI file with suffix “.xml” is normative, and that the EAP file with suffix “.eap” is non-normative.