Subject: Info about TZDIST, CALEXT, and drafts

Per our discussion about supporting the adoption of drafts to the new IETF working groups:

Calendaring Extensions Chartering Info:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-calext/

Proposed drafts for adoption:
draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-04
draft-daboo-calendar-availability-05
draft-daboo-icalendar-extensions-08
Discussion on adopting the rscale draft is supposed to close as of today September 26.  IThere have been several “votes” in support of adoption and it looks good.  I don’t know if they will move forward with adopting VAV and the extensions draft immediately, or plan to work on RSCALE and then adopt the next one, and so forth.  There hasn’t actually been any discussion on that that I can remember.

Proposed drafts for adoption:
draft-douglass-timezone-service-11
draft-daboo-caldav-timezone-ref-01
These are  both adopted as WG drafts and are now:

The discussion moving forward with the timezone service draft is quite active, I don’t think there’s been much about the TZ by reference draft which is very simple anyhow.

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium