Subject: New Jira Issues for PIM Vavailability, extensions, agenda for 16 January meeting

The main issues are (this list is not quite 1:1 with the new items):

(1) Combine the PIM into a single package - Vavailability as a separate package benefits us little, and the cross references make it harder to build PSMs.
(2) Consider name changes for the Availability classes.
(3) Add DateType and TimeType with optional time zone, considering the semantics and possible confusions.
(4) Make rRule a conformed string so there's no external reference.
(5) Revisit Vavailability Internet Draft 5 (now expired) for consistency and some useful attributes to include in the PIM - particularly exdate.

Gershon and Toby - could we add the Jira discussion points to the agenda for 16 January?

I'll post a suggested WD14 model diagram Thursday.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox