Subject: Next TC call

Hi all,

At our 16 January call we didn't talk about our next meeting schedule.

Per our regular bi-weekly meeting schedule, our next meeting would be on Friday 30 January.

As quite a few of the regular meeting participants are at the CalConnect #32 face-to-face conference in San Jose, I'd like to propose to not meet on Friday 30 January and reconvene on Friday 13 February 2015.

Please let me know what you think; other suggestions are most welcome. Based on your inputs I'll plan our next meeting.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen