Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Last Meeting in January

Mike, Gershon and I are all at CalConnect this week and have a session at that time.

On Jan 29, 2015, at 12:03 PM, Considine, Toby <Toby.Considine@unc.edu> wrote:

We have been meeting every two weeks AND we have fallen off the end of the schedule.

Tomorrow (1/29) is on the two week schedule. We need to discuss a response to the comments from Steve Ray. Steve is representing the work of ASHRAE to use WS-Calendar PIM within the FSGIM specification. FSGIM is more than a year overdue, and they want to get moving.

I would like to have some focused discussion on the issues that Steve raised, that can result in direction to the editor. Stave has requested that we get answers back to him as soon as we can.

ASHRAE FSGIM would be the first significant non-OASIS specification built on the work of this TC, and I would like to be a good and reliable partner for him.

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
—Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine
Phone: (919)962-9073
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC