Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Resuming WS-Calendar Meetings (not this week(

Hi all,

A new bi-weekly meeting series has been setup in Kavi, starting Friday 13 March 2015.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Toby Considine <Toby.Considine@gmail.com> wrote:

We fell off the end of the scheduled WS-Calendar meetings a month or so back.

I expect we will get WD14 of the PIM this weekend, and that and some other activities coming up make me think we should resume bi-weekly meetings starting the first week in March (next week).

If there are any objections or comments, please reply to the list. Otherwise we will set them up in the next day r so.

Thanks

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”

– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc.

Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tc9.com

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (EMIX) Editor, OASIS Energy Interoperation
blog: http://www.NewDaedalus.com