Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Request for agenda items for 13 March 2015 WS-Calendar TC meeting

Gershon,

Two things.  First, CalConnect has a call on the conference number which may or may not end by noon eastern and which I’m chairing.  So if you could divert to the alternate conference number it would be helpful.

Second, whether I’ll be on the WS CALENDAR call depends on how long my CalConnect call goes.  Also I don’t know whether Mike will be available or not, he’s dealing with a fairly major issue right now.

Dave