Subject: Cancelling todays WS-Calendar meeting

Document is only being posted now (40 minutes in advance)

Editor has determined that Mike Douglas is necessary for discussion and he can’t make it.

It turns out that if I cancel the first in a series (this is a new series) KAVI deletes the entire thing, so I am not cancelling through KAVI.

I will add a Workshop meeting next week when key folks are available.

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

—Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine
Phone: (919)962-9073
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC