Subject: Help needed for next PIM WD - Assigned Jira items list

Toby and Michael --

Please work through the following open/pending Jira items. These are all that are necessary to complete PIM WD15 and get it out - prep for public review.

Michael, you have several other issues not listed here that are assigned to you to look at - they're intended to be consistent with our discussions in the TC meetings and separately.
I expect to update the model in the next few days and apply all but 554, 555, and 565.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox