Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] PROPOSED AGENDA - Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC - 27 March 2015

We went to bi-weekly a while ago.

We then ran off the end of the calendar.

We then put off re-setting the calendar because of collision with the CallConnect meeting

We actually re-set the bi-weekly calendar two weeks ago, but the agenda for that meeting was “Bill asks Michael some questions”, and Mike could not make it. KAVI gets squirrelly if you try to cancel the first meeting of a new series.

SO yes, we are on a biweekly schedule, and this is the second of the series, even though we skipped the first.

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."

—Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Phone: (919)962-9073
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC