Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Does anyone have meeting notes for 5/8?

Hi,

I posted these notes to the wrong Kavi workspace shortly after the meeting :-(

I've corrected this and reposted them. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Gershon Janssen <gershon@qroot.com> wrote:
I did post those already didn't I?

Let me have a look, because I remember doing this... maybe I did something wrong...

Regards,

Gershon Janssen