Subject: Groups - Reconciling Streams and EI Report Services.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
I have published a PDF outlining the core differences between PIM-conformant Streams and Streams. It includes graphics ? so I published as a PDF with line numbers in contributions.
It has these big questions in it.
1) Should Streams incorporate semantics from the ?Minimally conforming PSM?
2) How should we resolve the differences between the Streams Specifier and the EI Report Specifier?
3) Do we want to bying in a Typing system based on the EI Report Type and/or the EI Signal Type?
Discussion on the list would be appreciated - otherwise we will have to discuss it in the next meeting.
-- Toby Considine
Document Name: Reconciling Streams and EI Report Services.pdf

Description
A PDF outlining the core differences between PIM-conformant Streams and
Streams as was discussed in the last meeting. IT includes graphics ? so I
published as a PDF with line numbers in contributions.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC
Folder: Contributions
Date submitted: 2015-06-08 11:48:54