Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] PROPOSED AGENDA - Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC - 31 July 2015

FYI I am not sure if Mike will make the call or not.  He’s tied up today for sure and he’s I believe working in New York this week.

Dave

On Jul 30, 2015, at 13:27, Gershon Janssen <gershon@qroot.com> wrote:

Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC
31 July 2015, 12:00pm EDT, 18:00 CET

Call-In Information:
US:+1 559 546 1700
Netherlands: +31 (0) 20 322 3001
Conference ID: 156598#

Thanks to CalConnect for the conference call support.

DRAFT AGENDA

0. Roll call, Agenda review

1. Approval of minutes

* 8/May/2015

* 5/June/2015

* 19/June/2015

2. FYI / announcements from Chair, Secretary, Liaison

3. Discussion

- Public Review for WS-Calendar PIM V1.0; closed 20 July
No comments received? (not on TC comment list (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-calendar-comment/) via other channels?)

- Draft WD02 MIN profile of WS-Calendar

- Discussion on RRules in Recurrence

- Discussion on Replicating structures in vAvailability

4. Any Other Business

- Next meeting

5. Adjourn

---