Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] PROPOSED AGENDA - Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC - 14 August 2015

Gershon, Toby, and all --

Here's the corrected text for item 3 with correct link and proposed wording.

* PIM Committee Specification

Draft Motion:

I move that the OASIS WS-Calendar TC direct its Chair to request a Special Majority Ballot to approve OASIS WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 Committee Specification / Public Review Draft 04 and its associated artefacts packaged together at  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=56292&wg_abbrev=ws-calendar as WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 Committee Specification 02.

We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

We further direct that the PDF version of the specification is authoritative, the XMI file "PIM.xml" is normative, and that the Enterprise Architect Project file "PIM.eap" is non-normative.

We note that PIM.eap has been updated in the referenced ZIP archive with the renamed version that generated the normative XMI for Public Review 4.

We further direct the Chair to work with TC Admin to ensure that the referenced archive is used for publication.
Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox