Subject: Next steps

In last Friday’s sparsely attended meeting, Gershon and I discussed the coming roadmap. There are several initiatives that are not yet announced that could rely on our work, especially the MIN which is intended for high-speed machine negotiations of human-centric schedules.

We would like to have these out for Public Review before year-end. Our plan is to discuss this specification next week, and vote it out the week after.

So this is a call to action:

-          I need the detailed UML-based criticisms that have been promised.

-          I need a RFC5545-based critique of potential incompatibilities introduced

-          I need a merciless request to eliminate the baggage in the spec that is almost invisible to me after all the writing

If I get these, there will be one more draft before next week. Otherwise, we will discuss the last draft.

tc