Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Reminder - meeting today...

Hi Toby,

See agenda and calendar item -- I've provided for another conference facility.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Considine, Toby <Toby.Considine@unc.edu> wrote:

With the recent changes, is the old CalConnect number still good? Do I need to set up a different conference line?

tc

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc.

Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tc9.com

Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee

Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee

Editor, OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (EMIX) Editor, OASIS Energy Interoperation
blog:
http://www.NewDaedalus.com