Subject: WS-Calendar MIN comments

I sent detailed markup to Toby Sunday - very narrowly focused.

A concern I had had before detailed discussions last week with Toby was the nature of the changes, and how they reflected an idiomatic XSD PSM; he has (I think) several minor touchups that were published in WD04.

The Sunday comments were

(1) The normative reference to the PIM was out of date
(2) Conformance was weak

No other portions of the document needed changes, so with the fixes integrated MIN is good to go to public review.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox