Subject: Motions for MIN approvals at today's meeting

I've attached an RTF file with the motions, and pasted them below, for our convenience.

Comments welcome.

The two steps we need are

(1) Approve MIN WD05 as a Committee Specification Draft
(2) Issue that CSD for 30 day Public Review (the minimum first PR)

MOTION FOR MIN CSD (requires a Full Majority Vote)

I move that the WS-Calendar TC approve "WS-Calendar Minimal PIM-Conformant Schema
Version 1.0" WD05 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57123&wg_abbrev=ws-calendar as a Committee Specification Draft and designate  the PDF version of the specification as authoritative.

We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

MOTION FOR MIN PUBLIC REVIEW (requires a Full Majority Vote)

I move that the WS-Calendar TC approve submitting "WS-Calendar Minimal PIM-Conformant Schema
Version 1.0" WD05 as approved as a Committee Specification Draft and all associated artifacts contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57123&wg_abbrev=ws-calendar for 30 days public review.

We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.
bill
--

William Cox

Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

Web: http://www.CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

+1 862 485 3696 mobile

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1038\cocoasubrtf360
{\fonttbl\f0\froman\fcharset0 TimesNewRomanPSMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\margl1440\margr1440\vieww14340\viewh15200\viewkind0
\pard\tx720\tx1440\tx2160\tx2880\tx3600\tx4320\tx5040\tx5760\tx6480\tx7200\tx7920\tx8640\ql\qnatural\pardirnatural

\f0\b\fs28 \cf0 MOTION FOR MIN CSD (requires a Full Majority Vote)
\b0 \
\
I move that the WS-Calendar TC approve "WS-Calendar Minimal PIM-Conformant Schema\
Version 1.0" WD05 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57123&wg_abbrev=ws-calendar as a Committee Specification Draft and designate  the PDF version of the specification as authoritative.\
\
We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.\
\
\

\b MOTION FOR MIN PUBLIC REVIEW (requires a Full Majority Vote)
\b0 \
\
}