Subject: Our next WS-Calendar meeting

Hi all,

Our 30 day public review for Minimal PIM-Conformant Schema and Schedule Signals and Streams has been announced and ends on July 30th (see announcement at https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/two-ws-calendar-public-reviews-minimal-pim-conformant-schema-and-schedule-signals).

At our June 3, 2016 meeting we agreed to reconvene at least one week after close of our Public Reviews.

Looking out our schedule, this means our next meeting will be on August 12, 2016. Given the holidays, I propose to reconvene on Friday August 26, 2016.

If any of you has any topics or reasons that warrant a meeting earlier than previously agreed, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen