ws-dd message

Subject: Issue 150 - DPWS - Add pointer and binding to schema file

This issue is assigned the number 150. For further discussions on this issue, please refer to this issue number or use this thread.

From: Dan Driscoll
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 1:06 PM
To: Ram Jeyaraman
Subject: NEW Issue - DPWS - Add pointer and binding to schema file

When I moved the XSD file out of DPWS, I neglected to add a section into the text that clearly bound the document to the schema.  WS-Discovery has a boilerplate binding to its WSDL/XSD; DPWS needs something similar.

Proposed change: add a section in the introduction that clearly binds the XSD to the document, and which points to the XSD.

Updated text with change bars will follow.