ws-dd message

Subject: List of issues submitted to WS-RA

Hi,

I have entered the following issues in WS-RA issue database, extracting
them from the document I sent to the TC last week.

9675    Clarify attachment of NotificationWSDLs to the EventSource
policy assertion
9676    Introduce the concepts of event descriptions and
NotificationWSDLs in section 9
9699    Clarify that WS-Addressing support is required
9700    Introduce a mechanism allowing the service not to return the
metadata in the requested content format, while indicating that other
formats are available
9701    Add a wse:UnsupportedDelivery fault
9702    Add a wse:ExpirationTimeConstraintsNotSupported fault
9703    Review the event descriptions and their attachment mechanisms

You can access them using the following query:

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=antoine.mensch%40odonata.fr&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1

I'll be happy to discuss them with you tomorrow (if the call is
confirmed) or next time, whenever it is.

Cheers

Antoine