Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] FW: Issue list not accessible

I can get to it fine from Firefox 1.0.6

Interestingly, there are two links (both of which work):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/13758/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13758/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml

The weird part is that, if you delete the part after 13758 (for both the
links) it still works. I.e:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/13758
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13758

Even weirder is that if you type in some gibberish after ".../13758/" it
still works! I.e:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/13758/bozo
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13758/bozo

-Anish