Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Issue with the posted 05 document

OK. For some reason the minutes did not reflect the precise deadline for
the comments. I will clarify that in an email to the TC as well as on
the Thursday's call this week.

On the second point, I was NOT suggesting that the editors change the
publicly visible documents until Oct 18th 9AM Pacific. I was rather
suggesting that the editors post to the mailing list comments about any
anomalies, errors in the specs that they are aware of. This is simply to
avoid flooding of similar feedback from everybody.

Thanks,
Sanjay

il/archives/200509/msg00056.html