Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-01_diff.pdf (wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-01_diff.pdf) uploaded

AFA the references are concerned, good catch. We decided to put all the
refs as non-normative when we first started, I forgot that.

> 352 Non-normative? I guess SOAP isn't mentioned in the doc, seems odd
> though.

Not sure. I think we need a normative reference here regardless. See
Section 1.4.

Anish, as our resident SOAP expert, what do you think?  We are referring
to the SOAP Nodes in Section 1.4 which is about Compliance. I presume we
should put a normative reference to SOAP 1.1 spec here(we only  have
SOAP 1.1 and I smell a new issue wrt SOAP 1.2 already;-))

> 353 I think it is right that this is non normative

Hmm,  I tend to disagree. If the assertion exists, it says you are using
the algorithm specified by Tanenbaum... It is normative, isn't it?

> 354 This should be a normative reference
> 361 This MUST be a normative reference
> 364 This should be a normative reference
> 367 This should be a normative reference
> 373 This should be a normative reference
> 375 This should be a normative reference
> 377 This should be a normative reference
> 379 This should be a normative reference
> 380 This should be a normative reference

I think you are right about the rest of those.

Regarding Line: 361. I will be changing the [WS-RM] reference to read

[WS RM] OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging, Community Draft 1.0, XXX
eds, October 2005.

--umit