Subject: Stable/latest url for issue list

Hey guys.

Robin has graciously offered to help get a stable/latest url for the issue list. In discussing this I realized there were some things I shouldn’t unilaterally decide on my own on this.

The location would be at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx so we need to make the call as to how it is linked to the latest file there. Particularly as there are a number of supporting files like the schema and xsl (which also need stable uris). So my suggestion would be the following (based on Robin’s of course).

Get a subdirectory called issues, place all files there and symlink to latest version as the base filename, i.e. ReliableMessagingIssues.xml. So far so good, I don’t think any of this is contentious. The challenge is we’ll need to version the filename, so what are people’s opinion? Follow the same convention as the TC docs, i.e. –nn where nn = nn + 1 for each revision?

Note this is not an automated process. Robin has offered to take on the burden of placing these files there whenever they are updated. Which I guess now I see another option. Should we just keep using Kavi and setup symlinks to each new version posted there? Would that be possible Robin?

Regards,

Marc g