Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-07.sxw uploaded

Hi Gil,

I just checked the working draft and it seems that the changes for
resolving i074 are not completely applied.

The resolution of the issue i074 was to apply the proposal attached with
the issue along with an amendment. The amendment was to remove the
trailing slash ("/") from the three namespaces.

Here is the cut-paste from the minutes of 11/10 conf-call:
Peter: Would like to remove trailing / too

Chris: I move to amend the proposal to remove trailing slashes from the
3 namespace

PaulC: Will it work?

Doug: Why would there be a problem

PaulC: If you look at line 333 of the current CD document. Composes the
action URI = NS concatenated with lastmessage. Concern is whether
removing the / might lead to technical issues. So the proposal is not
fully formed.

Chris: can be editorial action to sort it out

Sanjay: Is it ok to accept motion and leave issues to editorial.

PaulC: line 132 must be changed. I'm ok assigning the fixups to the
editors.

Sanjay: is there a seconder

PaulC: Yes - seconded.

Amendment accepted.

Note: Applying the amendment would involve more than removing the
trailing slash in the namespace string. We will have to fix the text
(around line 119 in wd07 rev20) that talks about the production rule for
action URI.

Thanks,
Sanjay