Subject: Plan for new WD

Here is the plan for the next WD:

(Doug we decided this on WebConf. If you would like a change to the plan
please email ASAP. We assumed based on your previous emails that you
would take care of wsrm spec).

Doug: to include all the issue resolutions (upto and including decisions
made in 12/1 call) in wsrm spec and generate a candidate WD (and diff)
PDF version by EOB monday 12/05).

Anish: to include issue resolutions for 22, 24, 54 and 73 into wsrmp
spec by EOB friday 12/2) and generate a candidate WD (and diff) PDF version.

Other editors/Marc: to review the candidates versions.

Thx!

-Anish