Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] wd07 ready?

Anish,
  My diff is from the last WD the TC saw: wd06.  I didn't need to do anything special, just show changes when I generated the diff.
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

12/06/2005 02:29 AM

ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] wd07 ready?

Anish Karmarkar wrote:
> Doug: I'll review it in the next 15/20 minutes.
>
> I have uploaded a new version of WSRM policy doc (with issue 55
> resolution included in it). The relevant URLs are:
>
> SXW:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/15779/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-02.sxw
>

> PDF:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/15780/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-02.pdf
>

> Diff with CD01:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/15781/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-02-cd01-diff.pdf
>

> A review is appreciated.
>
> Note that Doug has generated diff with WD07 version (for wsrm spec)
> whereas I have generated a diff with CD01. So as not to confuse the TC
> members, we should generated diffs with CD01 for both specs or with
> previous WD versions (I don't care which). I generated a diff with CD
> 'cause that is what the TC has seen last (and approved).

FYI: Since no one responded to my email and 'cause we had committed to
providing the TC with WDs by monday, I posted the new drafts (WD02 and
diff with CD01) to the ws-rx TC page.

-Anish