Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] References vs. bookmarks? OO question

Don't care when we do it - as long as we all do it at the same time.
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

12/22/2005 10:19 PM

"Winkler, Steve" <steve.winkler@sap.com>
cc
"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>, ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] References vs. bookmarks? OO question

+1

-Anish