Subject: Fw: [ws-rx-editors] Public link to the RM contibs

Robin,
   Would it be possible to add a link to the main WS-RX TC web page ( http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-rx ) that points to the contributed versions of the specs.  They're currently available at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16889/   but looking thru kavi is really annoying and it would be easier for people if these docs were available directly from our main web page.  Perhaps under a new section?

thanks
-Doug

----- Forwarded by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM on 02/23/2006 07:23 PM -----
"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

02/23/2006 06:10 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Public link to the RM contibs

Hey guys, not sure who actually caught the action to do this but I went ahead and did it out of some sort of fascination I have right now with stupid Kavi tricks.

Anyway the trick Anish documented for turning the document links public didn’t work for the RM doc due to another Kavi stupidity. When we started RX we (I) didn’t know all the intricacies of member/public links in Kavi to the same resources. The contrib package in the document store is just a link to the contrib package in the email archives. At the member url…

So even though the “document” has a public link it is to the “member” version of the “public” contribution. Confused?

Here is a new link that works without member credentials. http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16889/

Oh, same thing with member credentials? http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/document.php?document_id=16889

Quick, someone add this to the ASIS guide. This is perfect data for that.

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903