Subject: work items

All,
  I've added all resolved issue to the spec and as far as I know the only open work items for this CD include:
- update the 'contributors' section on page 1 to simply refer to the acks section - per a note I got from Mary McRae.
- verify all [refs] to specs are actually listed in the ref section - I think some of the new ones from the security section are missing

Are there any others?  I should be able to do these this morning.

thanks
-Doug