Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: Public Comments Form

While waiting for the HTML version, can we get started with creating the
structure for the other artifacts.

Following is what I think needs to happen. Editors, please chime in with
your yes/no/wait signal before Robin starts cranking the wheels.

The zip package (without the HTML version is at) -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19691/WSRM-CD4.zip

The map of the links to their artifacts is:
1> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608 ==>
wsrm-1.1-rddl-cd-04.html
2> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200608 ==>
wsrmp-1.1-rddl-cd-04.html
3> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-04.pdf
==> wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-04_diff.pdf
4>
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608/wsrm-1.1-schema-200608.xsd
==> wsrm-1.1-schema-200608.xsd
5>
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608/wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200608.wsdl
==> wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200608.wsdl
6>
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200608/wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-04.pdf
==> wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-04.pdf
7>
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200608/wsrmp-1.1-schema-200608.xs
d ==> wsrmp-1.1-schema-200608.xsd

One question this raises is - should we add links to the different
formatted specifications from the RDDL? I think we should.

-- Sanjay