Subject: RE: Submission of WS-RX Specifications for Public Review

Title: RE: Submission of WS-RX Specifications for Public Review

Hi Mary,

There have been some formatting related changes applied to the specifications after I sent you the following submission note. Please ignore my previous submission and consider the current note as the actual submission of WS-RX specifications, etc, for Public Review.

On the 8/17/2006 Conf-Call [1], the WS-RX TC approved by Full Majority Vote the submission of Committee Draft version 4 (CD4) for Public Review. An updated version of the CD4 including minor editorial changes [2] is now ready for Public Review. Please begin the Public Review process. It will be great to have the Public Review started on 8/21/2006 in order to meet a schedule [3] the TC aims to meet.

-- Sanjay

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200608/msg00102.html
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19834/WSRM-CD4.zip
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200608/msg00095.html