Subject: RE: Errata template

Hi Doug,

  Errata use the same template:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wsat-1.1-errata-pr/wstx-wsat-1.1-errata-pr.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/cap/v1.1/errata/CAP-v1.1-errata.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/v2.0/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-cd-02.html (very bad HTML exported from OpenOffice)

Please note that it should not say “Approved Errata” until the cycle is complete (stage should be Committee Draft for now)

It’s also optional to supply a change-marked version of the full spec.

Mary

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 8:09 AM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Errata template

Mary,
  looking at:  http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/   I didn't notice a template for an errata.  Is there a different page for that or should I just look at another spec's errata (like Tx's) as a guide?

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com