Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] v1.2cd01 ready?

Hi Doug,

Thanks for producing the CD drafts. Please see my inline comments below.

-- Sanjay

I can't find the two kinds of footers. I am sure I am missing something.
You have changed the OASIS Copyright from 1993-2007 to 1993-2008. Is
this kind of change within our purview or should we check with OASIS
first?
Also - Has anything in the schema and WSDL file changed? I noticed that
the OASIS Copyright in these file still says: 1993 - 2007

> - title page has the correct version number, name, date and hrefs
If we vote for CD approval on the 2/28 call, I think the date on CD can
be 2/28/08 (and not 3/6/08). I guess we could cover this item under 'Pro
forma' changes.

> - removal of policy 1.2 refs in the normative refs section
Looks good to me.

> - upate of sx (SecPolicy and Trust) refs in the normative
> refs section
Do we need to say "Feb 2008" in the reference? Can we not reference only
the spec name and the version number for the purposes of our CDs?

> - update of RM refs in the normative refs section
I think RM refs should be to the new CDs (and not to the OS versions).