ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Interoperability and the F2F

I agree with Doug here. It wouldn’t really be that helpful. I reviewed them fairly recently and concluded that they are not going to serve as a very good starting point. The app there might, i.e. the ping thing, but the docs themselves would need so much restructuring etc. we might as well start fresh or review any other input scenarios anyone might have.

We need to spend more time on what the schedule should be and what our min bar is.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/mrgoodner/

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 11:21 AM
To: Paul Fremantle
Cc: Patil, Sanjay; ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org

If I thought it would change our dates any, but I don't think it would.
-Doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

12/12/2005 02:05 PM

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

cc

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [ws-rx-implement] Interoperability and the F2F

Guys

Would it be worth having a short review of the interop scenarios at the
F2F? We already had one at the first F2F, but I'm wondering if we need
our minds refreshed.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle