Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Preliminary Minutes WSRX Formation F2F for review

Thank you, Tom, for taking notes during the F2F meeting, and your
continuing work as Secretary to this TC.

One item that got missed in the draft minutes:

action item to formally contribute the past WS-RM Interop Scenarios docs
to this TC.

Also, you may want to update the link in the minutes to the archived
copy of my presentation deck:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/document.php?document
_id=13250