Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Is there a requirement for the Sending Endpoint to assertReliability Qos level for a Sequence

Gilbert Pilz wrote:

I think at first crack we should consider all the sub issues Gilbert
points out.

However I now believe it is important to resolve the receiver side issue
first.  If the resolution to that issue
results in multiple sequences per receiving endpoint, the sender will
have to determine which sequence serves which qos level.

Tom Rutt

Tom Rutt