Subject: Re: [ws-rx] What is the purpose of the redline documents in thecontribution package

If I am not mistaken, they reflect the edits applied between the versions
originally posted
at the schemas.xmlsoap.org  site and the versions actually submitted to
OASIS which reflect the
proper legalese and a couple of minor editorial tweaks.

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
07/05/2005 03:00 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>
Subject
[ws-rx] What is the purpose of the redline documents in the contribution
package

Contributors to the WS-RX tc,

I am looking at the contribution package that was submitted to the tc.
It appears that both the WS-ReliableMessaging and
WS-ReliableMessagingPolicy docs also have their "redline" counterparts
in the package.

Can one of the contributors clarify why the redline documents are there
in the contribution package?

Cheers,

--umit